Reginald Primrose


Hippie love child, punk teenager, pre mid-life crisis victim

I shall the effect of this good lesson keep, As watchman to my heart. But, good my brother, Do not, as some ungracious pastors do, Show me the steep and thorny way to heaven; Whiles, like a puff'd and reckless libertine, Himself the primrose path of dalliance treads, And recks not his own rede.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Congratulations Mountain Man

I was google image searching today and I found this blog. Everyone appreciates another art blog on the internet thingy! And I liked the simplicity of the presentation of the art instead of art websites that clutter up everything. Anyway it turns out that other people like art too and have found the blog. And surprise surprise I see mountain man there chatting away.

But then I come to a realization, this internets thingy is smaller than I originally thought it was-limitless. So if its limitless and boundaryless and growing perpetually than why have I been able to bump into mountain man unexpectedly? I ask myself.

The answer is and I'm not reconsidering this hypothesis, mountain man is everywhere on the internets thingy because mountain man is a God!! I know, I know this idea is hard to believe but I sincerly believe its true. We are all in the presence of a God and some of us know him personally, all too personally. I'm having a breathless moment.

Or maybe mountain man is influenced by the Goddess Saraswati, the goddess of learning, knowledge and wisdom and much more. I sense alot of feminine kharma coming from mountain man so that explains a goddess influence and not a god influence. But I'm sure mountain man yearns for conquering the beasts of the mountain as all men of the mountains do too.

Regardless of the nature of mountain man or the explanation for why mountain man is everywhere on this internet thingy, mountain man deserves an award-a title.

Congratulations!
Mountain Man- Goddess Saraswati of the internets thingy, painting, writing, occasional indulgences from the decanter, inspiration omnipresent.


Substitute the held symbols above with a brush, pen, keyboard, decanter and crown it with something inspirational (mountain man's choice) and Goddess Saraswati walks the streets of Manhattan!

Mountain Man is entitled to a Saraswati button for wearing from the local Hindu import shop.

Posted by ME :: 3:44 PM :: (full post) 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------