Reginald Primrose


Hippie love child, punk teenager, pre mid-life crisis victim

I shall the effect of this good lesson keep, As watchman to my heart. But, good my brother, Do not, as some ungracious pastors do, Show me the steep and thorny way to heaven; Whiles, like a puff'd and reckless libertine, Himself the primrose path of dalliance treads, And recks not his own rede.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Paul's Journey

A series of 12 photos that I did for a Center for Creative Studies class in the Spring of 1988. The series earned me a $2,000 scholarship for my sophomore year (paid for the parking tab and a t-shirt). Having a hard time finding the missing photos.


Escape

A life to leave, a journey to begin.



Obsession

A gift to give, a gift to receive, a fullfillment to realize.



Commitment

A promise to keep, a responsibility to endure.



Entanglement

Nourishment encircles and threatens to provide.



Conception

Amusement succumbs to deliverance.



Impediment

Guidance provided, circumstance inevitable.



Conclusion

Journey secured, access ruined.

Posted by ME :: 9:55 AM :: (full post) 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------