Reginald Primrose


Hippie love child, punk teenager, pre mid-life crisis victim

I shall the effect of this good lesson keep, As watchman to my heart. But, good my brother, Do not, as some ungracious pastors do, Show me the steep and thorny way to heaven; Whiles, like a puff'd and reckless libertine, Himself the primrose path of dalliance treads, And recks not his own rede.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Domestic Eve

The movie The Loss of Sexual Innocence got me thinking about the idea of Eve being evicted from Eden and thrust into contempory society. She would still be learning about her humanity and probably be afraid of the world like a feral child. The photographer Charlie White captures the Domestic Eve strikingly well.



Posted by ME :: 1:50 PM :: (full post) 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------