Reginald Primrose


Hippie love child, punk teenager, pre mid-life crisis victim

I shall the effect of this good lesson keep, As watchman to my heart. But, good my brother, Do not, as some ungracious pastors do, Show me the steep and thorny way to heaven; Whiles, like a puff'd and reckless libertine, Himself the primrose path of dalliance treads, And recks not his own rede.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Magazine finds

The April Elle Decor has some things that I thought you would find interesting. First when I saw this page I thought of Fairy Butler. I like those pillows. My grandmother painted dishes like these maybe I'll post pictures of her dishes if there is an interest.


Next an artist that uses the computer like Sloth. Im sure Sloth knows about her so its not news but anyway its good that this approach is getting attention. Its a little to manic for my taste.


Posted by ME :: 3:58 PM :: (full post) 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------