Reginald Primrose


Hippie love child, punk teenager, pre mid-life crisis victim

I shall the effect of this good lesson keep, As watchman to my heart. But, good my brother, Do not, as some ungracious pastors do, Show me the steep and thorny way to heaven; Whiles, like a puff'd and reckless libertine, Himself the primrose path of dalliance treads, And recks not his own rede.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Sad day for friends

I offer a hot bowl of Chicken noodle soup for sick moms and dads. I hope they feel better soon.



And I am very sad that my favorite eatery is gone. They offered the finest Ruben's in town.


Dining there was part of my daily routine even if I sat alone at the corner table evesdropping instead of mingling at the happen'n counter. I hope my favorite eatery opens up again maybe with a new interior design?? A Philly steak sandwich is great too!

Posted by ME :: 9:44 AM :: (full post) 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------