Reginald Primrose


Hippie love child, punk teenager, pre mid-life crisis victim

I shall the effect of this good lesson keep, As watchman to my heart. But, good my brother, Do not, as some ungracious pastors do, Show me the steep and thorny way to heaven; Whiles, like a puff'd and reckless libertine, Himself the primrose path of dalliance treads, And recks not his own rede.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My Valentines day present

My wife finally has taken the time to understand my interests, strange as they maybe. I got this book of a mystery painter (not a mystery to me). It is only available at the museum that focuses on his efforts. I think I resemble him a little.

Oh look! He makes his own frames. There is a soft spot in my heart for framemakers and wood crafters. I was supposed to inherit my grandfathers cabinetmaking hobby stuff but my asshole Uncle took them for himself.


Some of his work



My grandparents would like this stuff and I dont see why this stuff is labeled old fashioned and not as popular today as it was. Painting has its genres and NOT superior-contemporary/ inferior-archaic styles.


Posted by ME :: 1:03 PM :: (full post) 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------