Reginald Primrose


Hippie love child, punk teenager, pre mid-life crisis victim

I shall the effect of this good lesson keep, As watchman to my heart. But, good my brother, Do not, as some ungracious pastors do, Show me the steep and thorny way to heaven; Whiles, like a puff'd and reckless libertine, Himself the primrose path of dalliance treads, And recks not his own rede.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

A Romantic Dinner Awaits You


I don't know if the four star White Castle in your neighborhood offers a romantic Valentines dinner for two so I'll bring my own romantic tablesetting to make your Valentines the most special Valentines imaginable. You'll be serenaded to your favorite romantic song in my songbook in my swoonfully sensual Gilbert Gottfried voice. On bended knee I'll present you with a dozen wilted roses. And afterwards will stroll down 8th avenue passing gas until the wee hours of the morning.

Meet me at the White Castle at 7pm on the 14th at 525 8th avenue for the dinner of your dreams.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY


Posted by ME :: 1:30 PM :: (full post) 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------