Reginald Primrose


Hippie love child, punk teenager, pre mid-life crisis victim

I shall the effect of this good lesson keep, As watchman to my heart. But, good my brother, Do not, as some ungracious pastors do, Show me the steep and thorny way to heaven; Whiles, like a puff'd and reckless libertine, Himself the primrose path of dalliance treads, And recks not his own rede.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Three Columns



I always wanted three columns for my blog and so I searched far and wide for a new template. This one works ok but needs to be improved. My biggest gripe is the way comments appear, I have more code altering to do. Anyway that column on the right side is for all the groovy things that I saw other blogs have but my old blog didn't have room for. The book collection by Library Thing is a groovy idea and I have seen some iTunes blog add-ons that Im going to try.

But the grooviest thing is the schedule of Upcoming events like this one. (dont skip to read it) Upcoming.org lets you post events and then the bloggy code will import the info onto your blog. To get started you join Upcoming.org then join a "Metro"then search for an event or post an event. For the event I'm talking about I also created the venue then the event for the venue. But now that the venue is created anyone (the venue people hopefully) can add events.

This schedule idea would be perfect over at Painter NYC.

But we all have more interests then great art and artists so I thought this idea would be perfect for the groovy bloggy people.

Posted by ME :: 12:11 PM :: (full post) 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------